#flattenthecurve and #socialdistancing and #corona
But what do you do if your quadruped gets sick?
We are available and hold the position for you in practice.
But we ask for a few precautions so that we can all be there for you and your animals for a long time:
- Just an appointment as usual - please call in advance in any case.
- Please come alone with your animal, without any accompanying persons!
- We ask you to let us treat your animal - alone. Meanwhile you can take a seat on the chair provided in the treatment room.
- We discuss everything very thoroughly with you before and also afterwards.
- When coming in, please disinfect your hands and please wear a mask at & short fever measurements at the entrance, if this is intended.
- Payment is best by EC card to minimize the transfer of cash and thus viruses.
- If you are ill yourself, please instruct a person of trust to bring your four-legged friend to us. We will take care of it.
- If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We try to stay healthy for you and your quadruped. Please help us to do so!